This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ForgetAllergies #CollectiveBias
Warmer weather is here and as much as I love this time of the year, our allergies can ruin it. My family absolutely loves the outdoors but our allergies limit the amount of time we spend together outside. We have all of the seasonal allergy symptoms including runny nose, itchy/watery eyes, and sneezing. In addition, it truly wears you out! If you suffer from seasonal allergies, you know this exact feeling.
Xyzal® Allergy 24 HR
My husband and I recently discovered and tried out a new OTC allergy medicine available at our local CVS Pharmacy, Xyzal®Allergy 24 HR, and are extremely pleased with this product. Xyzal provides 24-hour relief of sneezing, runny nose, itchy watery eyes, nose or throat with 24-hour allergy relief that doesn’t fade! We’ve been taking this daily for a few weeks now at night before bed and notice relief from symptoms while we sleep! Then, we can wake ready to take on a full day of work and daily tasks. I notice that I sleep better with relief of my allergy symptoms. My husband has said the same!
We love to go outdoors with our family and now our allergies aren’t holding us back. To help meet your allergy needs, Xyzal® Allergy 24HR Relief comes in 10 count, as well as 35, 55 and 80 counts. You can purchase all sizes of Xyzal at your local CVS Pharmacy.
In addition to this allergy relief lasting all day so that we can focus at work and spend time with our family, the relief lasts all night too. Further, Xyzal has been clinically proven to offer relief from allergy symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, itchy watery eyes, itchy nose or throat in 60 minutes! Xyzal provides better symptom relief with continuous use.
Head to your local CVS to pick up some Xyzal. You will find it in the aisle with the allergy medicine. Be sure to follow the product labeling for instructions on taking Xyzal.
5 Outdoor Family Activities
Now that we have relief from our allergy symptoms, we are able to spend more time outdoors as a family. Here are our 5 favorite outdoor family activities.
- Go for a Walk: We absolutely love to go on family walks especially with our toddler. We enjoy seeing all that nature has to offer and it allows us all to get some exercise.
- Family Picnic: You can do this just about anywhere like a park or even your backyard. What a fun way to spend time together.
- Play Sports: You can play things like capture the flag, softball or badminton! This gives each member of the family a role in the activity.
- Pool Day: If it is a hot day, find a local pool and have some fun in the water and sun!
- Plant a Garden: This will get your entire family involved and you’ll spend plenty of time outdoors together taking care of the garden and flower beds.